I have a GE Profile Microwave, Space Maker 2. It is only 2 years old. For the past few days I have been having a problem. When I start the microwave there is a hum or crackling sound. It only lasts for a second then the microwave operates normally.
This morning, after it made the sound, it would not heat anything up. It would run, the light was on, the vent worked, and the turntable rotated, but it would not heat anything up.
Is this the type of problem that worth calling a repair service, or should I just look for a new microwave?
Model JVN 2070SH01