Forum > Range, Oven & Cooktop Repair

how do I change Orifices on Stove?

(1/1)

musicman:
When I moved in the Frigidiare Stove Model FGFL77ABE stove had LP. I'm switching to Natural gas. I have the orifices.

do I need to take the top 2 screws above the orifices on the drip pan out to get the orifices out?

Thanks for any info.

Andy

Repair-man:

--- Quote ---do I need to take the top 2 screws above the orifices on the drip pan out to get the orifices out?

--- End quote ---

Yes, as the image shows, the orifice nuts are underneath attached to part #11. (Unless you have a really long nut driver)  You might also need the LP Conversion Instructions

musicman:
Thank you so much for the awesome information. I was having such trouble trying find good info until I found this site!

Tommorrow I change them. Wish I hadn't been in a pinch when I ordered the orifices I paid way too much for them!

Andy

musicman:
I was able to get the orifices out after reading the instructions that I was sent for the conversion!

I'm so grateful for those instructions because I didn't even know how to do the oven burner and waist high burner and how to adjust the air for the flames. All set to go all I need now is the gas turned on tomorrow afternoon, hope there's no leaks in all the piping I ran (National Grid will be checking that when they tun the gas on)

Oh and I need  a very thin long flat head screwdriver to adjust the stove flame heights.

Andy

AJ:
 O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version