Author Topic: just a heads up  (Read 1101 times)

Offline schaffersapplian

• Technician
  • Every action has a reaction
    • Facebook
just a heads up
« on: October 25, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »
Just a heads up to those of your doing service, or maybe just looking for an icemaker

I was at lowe's the other day and they had both whirlpool (IM34) and fridgidaire style icemaker kits in stock for 49.95 each

The reason im posting this is becasue i do 99.9999% of my ordering though APWagner and for just a replacement icemaker i pay 64.47$ (IM34)
Authorized Samsung, Electrolux, Whirlpool, GE, Fisher Paykal, and Maytag Servicer with over 10 years experience.

Offline whirlpooltech

• Technician
  • 20 years of experience
Re: just a heads up
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 07:45:45 PM »
When the big box stores start selling things cheaper then what technicians can buy them for were in trouble.

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
Re: just a heads up
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »
Well it looks grimm but YOUR replacement product may be a little more better than their crappy china toss offs, and if your source wants to continue to do business and I respect APWagner, I would venture to say they are selling very reliable stuff, and they will stand behind it, my opinion.
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL