Forum > Washer Repair

Whirpool Duet HT Conflict

(1/3) > >>

John M:
Front loader, starts off fine, after the 5th or 6th "fill" cycle, (It accually doesnt fill all the way up), the water continues to run until the machine is slighly over half full or water. then I get an F 20 code, which if I read right is a low water pressure problem, or something to that effect, and if I understand right. Was told it goes into that mode since its sensing a longer than normal "fill" time, but whats the cause of the overfilling? I have a tech coming Wednesday, but is there anything I can check before he gets here that might save me a few heartaches? It has worked fine since I bought it. Thanks!

Model Number: WFW9200SQA12

John M:
Sorry, model should be WFW9200SQA12, not WED.

Repair-man:

If you have a tech coming, there's really nothing you can do except maybe check your pump area under the lower panel for stuff in the filter..

Al Capone:
Model number corrected in first post.

RegUS_PatOff:
from WFW9200SQA12 Tech Sheets

F20

Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and properly connected to tub and pressure switch.

1.Unplug washer or disconnect power.

3.Verify wire harness connections to ... pressure switch, flow meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU).

5.Plug in washer or reconnect power.

6.Verify pressure switch operation.

7.Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and measuring the resistance.

8.Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version