Hi, my name is Mario and I have a problem with my Maytag MFI2568AES refrigerator. I have an issue, refrigerator is too warm, freezer is fine.
Here are the symptoms:
- There is a buildup of frost in the evaporator coils.
- The evaporator fan SEEMS (I'm not sure) not to be working.
- Ice maker does not work.
- All buttons on display works
- When pushing the dispenser yoke (either on water mode or ice mode), it does not make a move, nor the dispenser sounds, nor the motor of the ice dispenser sounds. Furthermore, when LOCK mode is on, when pushing the dispenser yoke, it does not make a beep.
- When connecting and disconnecting the refrigerator, ice dispenser door flaps one time.
- When opening the rear part of the refrigerator (where the compressor is), the start-dev (Part number: AP5787784) was burnt and pretty damaged.
Although I replaced the start-dev and the evaporator fan all the symptoms above are still going on.
Any ideas about this?
Thanks in advance,