I've had lots of problems with my fridge and while it was still covered under warranty a few months ago had the compressor, fridge evaporator assembly and PCB all replaced. It recently stopped cooling again.
The fridge starts to cool and drops 2 degrees in both fridge and freezer, then stops cooling.
Here's what I know:
- The compressor runs
- Both fridge and freezer evaporator fans run
- The evaporator coils get cold and frost up a little bit.
- I took resistance measurements of both fridge and freezer heater, bi-metal, and sensors. I can provide those numbers if interested.
- I cleaned the condenser coils.
- The self-diagnostics don't report anything.
- the light on the inverter is steady, indicating it's fine.
Help is greatly appreciated!! What am I missing!?!