Forum > Dishwasher Repair

GE PDWT380V00SS

(1/2) > >>

RFDChaser:
I have a GE PDWT380V00SS that is 13 months old. It just started to make a noise (see youtube: ) last night. At first thought it sounded like an impeller hitting something. I rebooted the disk washer (unplug it for 30 seconds) and the noise is still there. I also noted that the tub is not filling with water.  Any ideas? The only manual I have is the standard user manual which is useless.

Charley

RFDChaser:
Here is a second video. () When I start the cycle it is silent. I do not hear anything and then the noise starts. When I open the door it is dry inside. Are there buttons I can press in a sequence to run a Test Mode?

RFDChaser:
Does anyone know what button I should push for the Test Mode?

dab147315:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61077234/FFFSSTopControl%20GE%20DW%20copy.pdf

Here is a manual similar to yours.You should get water in the beginning.May want to check that first.Like the float.Or water valve.Noise, sounds like another problem.Good look.

dab147315:
May want to put some water in dishwasher manually and see if noise goes away and wash arms turn.If no noise ,then maybe its a no water problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version