Author Topic: LG Refrigerator LRFC25750SW Freezer developing Ice on Freezer Floor  (Read 522 times)

Offline Regulardude41

• VIP Member
Hello,

My LG Refrigerator, model LRFC25750SW, is developing ice on the floor of the freezer unit. Also I opened the freezer and it looked like white hair growing all over everything I had in the freezer. I can see ice trails up the back of the inside of the freezer like water is trickling down thru where the cold air should be coming into the freezer compartment from. Eventually small amounts of water began leaking from the refrigerator. I defrosted the refrigerator/freezer and I can see that it is starting to do it again, although very slowly. I checked the voltage coming from the m.pcb on con3 and found 122 volts present right after I plugged it in. I put the unit into test1 mode and the voltage went away. I hope this helps someone help me.

Thanks in advance for any help someone can give me.

Online Patricio

• Technician
  • Tight Lines
As far as water leaking from frigerator, see if your evaporator drain is clogged.   White hair growing all ovre freezer is moist outside air infiltrating freezer compartment.  Check door seal.   Voltage has nothing to do with the frosting/ice conditions.
Great Old Fashion Hometown Service

Offline domain

• Technician
Evap drain pan is frozen. Frost/hair on everything is a symptom of frozen drain and proper defrost. Think about it. If your defrosted water doesn't drain, it's pulled back up by the fan and condenses and freezes in the freezer.

1954 Fridgidaire - refrigerator has pinhole leak in condenser/freezer floor

Started by reaboy

Replies: 1
Views: 2607
Last post September 12, 2010, 11:48:08 AM
by AJ
GE refrigerator/freezer

Started by MajorApp

Replies: 7
Views: 4512
Last post May 21, 2008, 05:44:45 AM
by Repair-man
Problem with Kenmore refrigerator not cooling, but freezer and icemaker are ok

Started by Bigmetalman

Replies: 3
Views: 8324
Last post February 13, 2008, 11:03:25 AM
by Bigmetalman
What would cause water to collect beneath the crispers of my refrigerator-freezer?

Started by yahoo

Replies: 2
Views: 3449
Last post March 24, 2008, 09:11:06 AM
by JWWebster
Jenn-Air Refrigerator, Freezer Drawer won't Close

Started by TechnicianBrian

Replies: 0
Views: 3479
Last post August 18, 2008, 06:54:39 AM
by TechnicianBrian
Amana Refrigerator Cold Freezer, Warm Refrigerator