Forum > Tools, Equipment & Other Products

What's on your tool wish list?

(1/9) > >>

AJ:
Maybe it's a new multimeter, tool bag, power tool or some hand tool.

If there is enough interest in a tool on your wish list I may look at purchasing one myself to use, review or even raffle off or giveaway.

domain:
It was a nice flashlight. Thanks AJ. :thanks: :thanks:

RAH52:
I'm trying to get my hands on a

Hilmor QCND 1/4" + 5/16" Quick Change Magnetic Nut Driver .As I get older I am trying to reduce the weight of tools in my bag and think this would be a great addition because most nuts are either 1/4 or 5/16 .The problem is it's not available in Canada .I have a amazon.com account but for some reason they won't ship this product to Canada .Looking to find someone in the states who will buy it for me and ship it to me .I would prepay the costs involved into their paypal account .

AJ:
This one?

Hilmor QCND 1/4" + 5/16" Quick Change Magnetic Nut Driver

--- Quote ---Looking to find someone in the states who will buy it for me and ship it to me.

--- End quote ---

I could do that for you.

AJ:

--- Quote from: RAH52 on May 03, 2014, 07:10:43 AM ---I'm trying to get my hands on a

Hilmor QCND 1/4" + 5/16" Quick Change Magnetic Nut Driver .As I get older I am trying to reduce the weight of tools in my bag and think this would be a great addition because most nuts are either 1/4 or 5/16 .The problem is it's not available in Canada .I have a amazon.com account but for some reason they won't ship this product to Canada .Looking to find someone in the states who will buy it for me and ship it to me .I would prepay the costs involved into their paypal account .

--- End quote ---

Finally got it shipped to you. Looks like a fine tool.
Got to say it was very tempting to bust open the blister pack so I could try it out, but I held back, lol...

Let me know when you get it and how you like it.

:cheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version