Forum > Chit Chat

Fun little poll

<< < (2/4) > >>

swong:
Wow!  This is another fantastic appliance repair web site.  I noticed Pegi moderates here and I now see where all these appliance repair manuals reside.  Lest I forget, my old washer which I just replaced a few months ago "was" a reliable 28 year old Maytag GA408.  A real joy to use and repair simply because it was well designed, majority of parts were easily accessible and ebay along with other web based retailers had a plentiful supply of repair parts.  Had to toss the washer after not being able to source a replacement mechanical timer.  I presently have a General Electric WPRE6100 which I "thought" was a good washer until I read all the negative writeups/reviews in all the appliance repair forums.  Consumer Reports spoke glowingly of GE having one of the best top loaders....Anyway, I'll be lurking here quite often as you can never be too old to be taught new skills repairing versus tossing repairable appliances.

AJ:
Hi swong

Glad to have you join us.

--- Quote ---I noticed Pegi moderates here
--- End quote ---

Yeah, we are very lucky to have Pegi help us out. :)

Consumer Reports, lol.... Yeah..Consumer Reports  :ahhh:

The poll is getting interesting. So many under 10 years old getting replaced.
Will be interesting to see if it stays that way after 100 votes, 1000 votes, etc...

Pegi:
"" I noticed Pegi moderates here and I now see where all these appliance repair manuals reside.""
I would like to make it perfectly clear that I have not ever downloaded any manuals into this forum, I do not not want any mis-understanding about the source of the manuals available in this site..there will be members that know me from several different forums but make no mistake, I only help here with answering questions, I do not contribute any tech data or manuals....Pegi

AJ:

--- Quote from: Pegi on October 04, 2007, 08:36:37 PM ---"" I noticed Pegi moderates here and I now see where all these appliance repair manuals reside.""
I would like to make it perfectly clear that I have not ever downloaded any manuals into this forum, I do not not want any mis-understanding about the source of the manuals available in this site..there will be members that know me from several different forums but make no mistake, I only help here with answering questions, I do not contribute any tech data or manuals....Pegi

--- End quote ---

Yep, that is correct and I would like to thank Pegi for helping answer questions on our forums.

Also if the members take a look at the file they are about to download it will say what member uploaded the file. This way there is no mis-understanding as to who is uploading the manuals.

shane:
6 year old bottom mount Amana refrigerator!
Had a bad compressor and not long before the compressor went out we had to replace the control board and the start relay.

After the compressor went out we decided to junk it out. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version