FIXED, I hope. Thanks for all the education & direction from you guys. During disassembly, much lint was vacuumed all over the lower workings. You guys were right about the motor area. The motor was so tight that with the drum out, I could not rotate the motor by hand. The lint by the motor appeared too be a fire waiting too happen. 7/8 socket on the pulley & WD40 loosened the motor. Turning the motor power on & WD40 worked. BTW 2 pieces of plastic tubing had fallen under the lint filter, reducing air flow, which was not noticeable outside the home at the vent. That was the creator of all of the excess lint everywhere. I did replace the belt, but not the gliders, which were fine.