Forum > Tools, Equipment & Other Products

DeWalt 12vMax DCF610S2 Screwdriver

(1/3) > >>

AJ:
Got a new cordless screwdriver the other day. Having had ordered it online I was a bit surprised at just how small it was once I got it in my hand.

DeWalt 12vMax DCF610S2 Screwdriver on Amazon

I had been using a smaller Makita cordless drill for years and just chucking in the bit adaptor when I used it as a screwdriver.

This is my first cordless driver with a dedicated 1/4" screwdriver hex type chuck already on it. Sure love the feel of it in my hand, can't wait to start putting it to use.

Any other DeWalt fans out there?

What kind of cordless screwdriver are you currently using and how do you like it?

MajorApp:
I have this one Makita LXFD01CW 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Driver-Drill Kit and this one Makita DF010DSE 7.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Driver-Drill Kit with Auto-Stop Clutch

Bailey:
AJ I have that same one and it is the best out of all the others i've used. Love the three lights. Think about getting the flashlight that uses the same battery. It is compact, bright and has a swivel head, magnet and a stand.

AJ:
The flashlight does look awesome!
How long have you had yours?

Bailey:
About 18 months. The Bosch that I had before didn't like being left in the cold and wouldn't work unless it was warmed up. I figured it had something to do with the Lithium batteries, but haven't had that problem with the Dewalt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version