Author Topic: What is this?  (Read 738 times)

Offline tgoods

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
What is this?
« on: February 16, 2014, 09:51:32 PM »
I'm listing my dead stock on Amazon and Ebay.  I have this dishwasher control board, it's in a GE box so I assume it's for a GE dishwasher.  There's no part number on the box or part.  If I can't determine the part number, I'll have to throw it away.  Here's a picture.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
Re: What is this?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 10:04:48 PM »
I uploaded your image in a google image search, but all google images come up with was a bunch of red cars, lol...

Could you post a photo of the front and back of it with a white background and no hands so I can try again.
Hope you find our website helpful.

Offline olyteddy

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 10:14:26 PM »
You might try to read the words in the green display area. Knowing what features it has could help.

Offline tgoods

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 10:21:17 PM »
I took another picture with better focus. Cropped out the background and did an image search.  A lot of control boards turned up but not this one.  I sent the pic to a board rebuilder and they couldn't tell me what it was. I seem to recall condemning somebody's dishwasher a few years ago because I couldn't get the board, not knowing I had it sitting on my shelf.  I'm tossing it unless someone wants it, you pay the shipping.