FH Troubleshooting Procedures (see attachment for correct position of flow meter)
If there is no water in the unit:
Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves.
Verify inlet valve operation.
If there is water in the unit:
Verify drain pump operation.
Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition, clear of debris and properly connected to tub and pressure switch (must always run the drain/spin cycle anytime removing/reconnecting the pressure tube/hose for proper operation).
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure switch, drain pump, flow meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.