Forum > Dishwasher Repair

Ge Triton blinking

(1/3) > >>

manfredtwd:
I see lots of posts about the dishwasher blinking but could not see my particular situation. Hope you can help me.
  I had the wiring harness replaced a couple of years ago for a recall and I believe the man removed my model no.
  I have a sticker on the main control board with the part number.
      On to my problem-----When I close the washer I have a blinking light on the start/reset button.can hear the sequence switch advancing but no pump or water going in or anything. If I dont touch it it will advance further in a few minutes and finally all, the options will light up like it is ready to go but when I push the start/reset button that button blinks forever.

At this point I'm hoping it to be the control board rather than the sequence switch as I dont have the part number for the switch.
What do you think?

manfredtwd:
I want to add:::When I shut the door and push start it will cycle the timer like it was washing dishes. Takes about an hour and a half before it stops.What I'm trying to say is the timer cycles like the machine is doing it's thing but no pumps or water or anything.

manfredtwd:
Dishwasher still broke and wife is angry. Anybody have a guess as to my fix?

dab147315:
Post your model number.

bigbuck:
Sounds like a bad control, look for your manual, sometimes model number or parts of model number will be on user manual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version