Author Topic: Did not think Amazon could get any better, but tonight Amazon proved me wrong.  (Read 623 times)

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
I just happen to read this article online today. The same day my Amazon package did not show up. Talk about good timing.
http://lifehacker.com/get-your-amazon-prime-membership-extended-if-a-package-1484928834

As you can see from the comment I left at the end of the article Amazon extend my Amazon Prime Membership by one month because my package did not show up on time today.

Living in a rural area and not having a lot of local shopping option I have found my Amazon Prime Membership to be a blessing.

Ever since getting my prime membership last summer Amazon has been the first place I look for something and if the price is right (and it often is) I just go ahead and order it on the spot, two days later it's on my doorstep and with the Amazon app on my phone it's always easy to check Amazon anytime.

What's your experiance been with Amazon?
Hope you find our site helpful.

Offline RAH52

• Technician
My wife and I have ordered lots of stuff from amazon.ca .Very happy with them .I have ordered stuff on a monday and got it noon tuesday .Amazon .ca has not got the complete inventory as amazon.com but now if canada doesn't have it you can order from the states .The only time I,ve had an issue was a product I ordered was not sold by amazon but one of its affiliates ...that took forever .

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
My son had me pre order a xbox game one time for him from Amazon. We end up getting it the same day the game first come out in the stores. Some of his buddies drove a couple hours the day the game was release to get it at the store, not us. :)

A few days or couple weeks later (don't recall for sure) I get a email from Amazon about the xbox game being cheaper now then when we pre ordered it and that they refunded us the difference.

I have found returning things through Amazon extremely easy to do too. Most often once the tracking number shows my return has been picked up by UPS my funds for the return are credited back to me that same day, before they even receive the return.
Hope you find our site helpful.

Offline Bailey

• Technician
We have a prime membership. Just ordered a winch/recovery kit. Got it in two days.

Unable to download a manual- what am I doing wrong?

Started by tcape

Replies: 1
Views: 1045
Last post March 29, 2012, 07:56:17 PM
by AJ
What is wrong

Started by jumptrout51

Replies: 7
Views: 1311
Last post June 23, 2013, 08:15:16 PM
by Wedgeman55