So, my son apparently put the garden hose in the external dryer vent. . . We found out a few hours later when we saw water on the floor.
I would imagine that only a few gallons of water were sprayed in and the dryer was NOT running during this time; however, clearly, we are worried that 1. our dryer will not work when we try it; 2. that someone will be electrocuted in the process of starting the dryer.
I unplugged the dryer, removed the vent tub, and placed the dryer on its back over night to drain it. Currently, I have a fan blowing in the back of the dryer (I have not opened the dryer).
Apart from getting a mega dryer for my dryer, what are my options?
Any help is appreciated.