Author Topic: mhelpdesk input  (Read 3238 times)

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
Re: mhelpdesk input
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 11:55:51 AM »
I'm going to assume you are talking about iCloud when you say cloud. I don't use iCloud myself. There are apps on my iPhone that use the iCloud for stuff, but I don't use the iCloud for storage like a flash drive. I do use dropbox and googledrive (just other cloud services) instead of a flash drive.

With the dropbox app on my iphone I can mark stuff in my dropbox so it gets stored on my iPhone. Then it does not have to be downloaded each and every time I want to view it. Other then playing around with that feature I don't really use it because I always have a cell phone connection, or at least about 99% of the time. ;)
Hope you find our website helpful.

Offline donsabol

• Technician
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 09:09:15 PM »
all this input is great.. I have yet to commit to any one system yet..still watchn what input is out there.
been busy enough to say I have had time to really look in dept on these yet. but iam  thankful for all that is posted on it :thanks:

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 07:27:55 AM »
 :popcorn:
Hope you find our website helpful.

Offline Larry the applia

• Technician
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »
I use the old version of service xp http://www.servicexp.com/ has updated version. The person who did it is an actual technician. Lot cheaper than anything else

Offline donsabol

• Technician
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 08:33:12 PM »
i looked it over but haven't rolled it out yet...we have been using the old fashion hand written work orders...
maybe over time  i will look at it again

Offline ryanshank

• VIP Member
    • Mhelpdesk
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 01:17:09 PM »
I'd love to get your feedback on Mhelpdesk and how it worked for you guys. I know this post is a little old but I'm still interested to see if you tried something and how it worked. If you want, we can get you setup with a demo of Mhelpdesk.
FULL DISCLOSURE: I work for Mhelpdesk, the top-rated field service software company for managing work orders, scheduling, field tech updates, invoicing and more.

Mhelpdesk Software - 25% discount

Started by AJ

Replies: 8
Views: 1738
Last post May 02, 2014, 03:45:17 PM
by ryanshank