Forum > Washer Repair

Whirlpool Cabrio-Noisey

(1/2) > >>

app1:
 :thanks: Working on a Whirlpool Cabrio Top Load Washer and when it washes or spins it sounds like something is rubbing ,it's not real loud but loud enough. I have looked between the two tubs to see if something was stuck but found nothing. Tightened the nut on the bottom but it was already tight... What should I be checking? Thanks in advance for any help...

app1:
SORRY I forgot to give the model # --- WTW7340XW2

scrapiron:
Since you made sure the shaft nut is tight & the rotor bolt must be tight because you have to take the rotor off to get to the shaft nut, then it sounds to me like bad bearings. Here is a link to a post that lists the parts & tools needed to make that repair. http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?topic=8960.0
The instruction sheets come with the bearing kit as well.

app1:
Thanks for the help scrapiron, is it very hard , looks pretty self explanatory in the diagram.. My only question is how can I print up JUST the manual pages without all the other email stuff? I am NOT real computer savy! Thanks Again...

AJ:
Then instructions come with the parts. No need to print anything as your going to have to get the part (instructions included) to complete the repair.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version