Forum > Washer Repair

whirlpool front load washer sud and f35 error codes

(1/3) > >>

gregaguilar:
this unit is giving me a sud and f35 error code i checked pump its clean okay i belive this error codes pretain to the pressure switch there is no teck sheet just the wrapper attached to the cabinet any input on this would be appreciated

gregaguilar:
i forgot to post the model number on this unit at first sorry about that guys

LowSL2:
Faulty pressure switch. It needs to be replaced. A common problem on these machines with steam.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Patricio:

--- Quote from: LowSL2 on June 30, 2013, 10:01:29 PM ---Faulty pressure switch. It needs to be replaced. A common problem on these machines with steam.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

--- End quote ---
I wouldn't be to sure about the pressure switch.  I am doing a steamer that is giving the same code, replaced the pressure switch & it did no good.    I have a control board on back order that after a lot of research points that it may be the culprit.   The expected ship date is July 19.   I've cleaned the pump plugged & unplugged all of the connections (there is a lot & it is time consuming) tried putting it into the two diagnostic modes but they are not working correctly.  It goes into a steamer diagnostic one dance earlier than it is suppose to & it's auto diagnostic bows out after the filling starts.

The manual is located in a pouch under the steamer & CCU boards.   By the way there are 3 main control boards, one a motor control board & a steamer board.   Good luck with yours & update us with what transpires.

Wedgeman55:
I had an F35 ended up being a faulty control board.   I too replaced the pressure switch,  and it did nothing.   Made sure tube was clear and not blocked.    Everything else looked good.   So that could be your bad boy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version