Author Topic: Sproutable, red wheat berries  (Read 1428 times)

Offline go400

• Technician
Sproutable, red wheat berries
« on: June 03, 2013, 05:54:59 AM »
If you want a really healthy food, buy and sprout red, raw, organic wheat berries only available at Amazon.
 Unlike meat, they are full of proteins and vitamins, while low on carbohydrates, fat, and cholesterol.
 Will improve your immune system, flush out fat, reduce blood pressure and  build up muscle.
 Personally, I can't take multi vitamins, so these are a great substitute.
 They are a great survival food as they can be stored for a long time and after sprouting, only cost
 about 15 cents a meal.
 Unfortunately, if you pile them up on a plate next to a juicy steak, most would choose the steak.
 After eating them for a month, I found my systolic blood pressure reduced 12 points, my blood sugar reduced and I feel stronger.
  Only buy quality, organic seeds, unless you want to screen out rat dung and pebbles.

Offline go400

• Technician
Re: Sproutable, red wheat berries
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:25:46 AM »
They are also very good for flushing out fat and loosing weight, but not as good as Kombucha for better sex life and joint healing.

Offline LowSL2

• Technician
  • Fletch F. Fletch
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 09:06:05 AM »
Is this spam?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

LowSL2
15 Years of Professional Appliance Repair Experience

Offline go400

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 10:08:24 AM »
No, I only deal in realities, not false info.

Offline go400

• Technician
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 04:34:49 PM »
The latest scientific study reports to get the best nutritional benefit, soak the berries for 24 hours, then sprout at room temperature, after draining the
water, for 7 days. Personally, I don't like them then as they have sprouted green stems that taste like grass!.
 I like them best heated a bit in my oatmeal, taste a bit like nuts. What I like the least is if you sprout them as wheat grass and drink the juice, really
 turns my stomach.
 During the sprouting period, best to rinse a few times to prevent bacteria buildup, or mold. I use an air conditioner, foam filter to seal the jar opening to prevent flies
getting in.

Offline andersenappliance

• Technician
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 09:31:37 PM »
Red, raw, organic wheat berries only available at Amazon.

Unlike meat, they are full of proteins and vitamins, while low on carbohydrates, fat, and cholesterol.

Sorry, and no offense meant, but I call B. S. on both of these statements.  I'm sure that go400 would edit them given time.

Red wheat berries are great, but you can get 'em through any health food outlet.   Amazon is a good source, though not the only one.  No Biggie.

But the real whopper is that meat is not full of proteins and vitamins, and that wheat is low on carbohydrates.   Not true.

Actually, the process of sprouting the wheat berries transforms the complex carbohydrates in the seed into sugars, which is why beer and whiskey makers sprout their barley before boiling and fermenting.

On the other hand, I'm with go400!  Buy non-gmo wheat, and anything else, cause it is healthy, it stores a long time, and it will help prep you for what will happen in the next 5 years.

Offline go400

• Technician
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 03:14:32 AM »
But that is not what I am reading. Different sites show many vitamins and protein. Will quote the sites later, but for me, they are a good substitute for
multivitamins. I tried getting red wheat berries, but all the health food stores did not have them and the berries I got from Wegmans where processed and
not sproutable.

Offline go400

• Technician
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 04:17:43 AM »
For me, a source of organic vitamins and protein helps as I am allergic to multivitamins.
 For a person able to take multivitamins, perhaps not as helpful.
 Do a Bing search " Benefits of sprouted wheat berries" will show many sites.

Offline go400

• Technician
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 06:46:29 AM »
Turns out Mung bean sprouts or Alfalfa seed sprouts have substantially more protein and vitamins and there is much better research
 on these.

Offline go400

• Technician
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »