HI I have a customer who has a ge convection oven gas push in stove. The problem is it blows the fuse when convection is used (Probably motor)
But what is the electrical requirments for safe operation, the customer had a 15 amp gfci breaker which he shares with the microwave. than he put in a 30 amp gfci breaker for the stove and microwave and still blows fuse durning convection.
I thought it is suppose to be a dedicated outlet 15 amp ? and not gfci outlet , right ? Is the gfci outlet ok?
So what is the correct outlet suppose to be ?
tks for your help JPG