Problem solved, history: somebody tried to "fix" the lower bake element, fiddled with it with power on, arced against frame and broke a faston connector off. Replaced element, no heat, but the control panel seemed ok. Had to pull from wall, checked Klixon, checked ok, so problem was up on top. Had to pull from wall, set on paint cans, took top sheet metal cover off. Found schematic inside. Pulled control board out, could not have been done from the front. Found burned trace on pcb. Jumped it with a wire, still didn't work. Thought it fried relay contacts, pulled relay, broke cover off, black inside but ok. Polished contacts, soldered back onto board, could see armature working ok but still no power. After some tracing, found I soldered my jumper to the wrong point. Fixed that problem, bingo, oven works. I probably didn't have to open relay, but wanted to know if contacts were fried, they were ok. All back together now, the family was able to fix their xmas dinner.
BTW, that diagram, same as I found on the internet was useless, unless you have taken one of these apart, you wouldn't know. I don't normally work on ovens, usually hvac and refers.
All because somebody who lived there before tried to repair the oven. They didn't have a square drive so they tried to remove the element with a phillips, didn't work so they tried forcing the element out and broke it.