Forum > Washer Repair

Bearing noise, Samsung front load WF210ANW/ZAA

(1/1)

billd431:
Washer flooded during Sandy.  Emptied sea water out of drum 2 days later.  After several months away through repairs etc.  Cleaned, washed and tried to use washer.  I ran through 1 small load cycle and could hear slight "bearing" noise.  I hav'nt used it since; too many other things tp do. I now have the time to work on it.  I've looked for how to videos, but could not find any showing removal of bearing with an in-line motor. Any Help would be appreciated.

niobrara:

Assy s.tub back

Item # 2077170  this has the bearing in it i think

dab147315:

--- Quote from: billd431 on May 09, 2013, 01:58:03 PM ---Washer flooded during Sandy.  Emptied sea water out of drum 2 days later.  After several months away through repairs etc.  Cleaned, washed and tried to use washer.  I ran through 1 small load cycle and could hear slight "bearing" noise.  I hav'nt used it since; too many other things tp do. I now have the time to work on it.  I've looked for how to videos, but could not find any showing removal of bearing with an in-line motor. Any Help would be appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dab147315:
Salt water in tub and all that electronic that had to be under water. Don't see it lasting to long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version