Author Topic: Kenmore Dryer Parts List in PDF format  (Read 1138 times)

Offline lqqk_out

• VIP Member
Kenmore Dryer Parts List in PDF format
« on: April 28, 2013, 11:49:30 AM »
Hi!
I was wondering if a pdf version of the parts list for a Kenmore dryer (110.73942101) was available for download?
SearsPartsDirect lists a part number of: LIT3979639, but says this item is no longer available. I know I can see all the information online and even print out each individual page, but I was hoping to get a pdf copy of the document that contains the parts list along with the diagrams.

Brett

Offline tgoods

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Kenmore Dryer Parts List in PDF format
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 12:46:06 PM »
No pdf that I know of.  You could use google chrome or a pdf converter like cutepdf or primopdf. Cntrl-P to print the page and select save as a pdf in the dropdown menu.

Offline lqqk_out

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 07:53:15 PM »
Thank you for the response. I did save the online pages to pdf. You would think these parts lists must be online somewhere, since the parts websites must somehow read them. I thought it might be located somewhere on the servicematters website since this Kenmore dryer is a Whirlpool.

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 07:45:52 AM »
I looked it up and it seem to be a 4 wheel drive gas model. These can be tricky to get into but I made a video of an electric model:

May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 08:50:48 PM »
I see all your topics are related to parts list, what's up with that?
I'm just trying to think of what anyone one would need with parts list let along in PDF format too.

Been doing this for years and other then looking up a part or a few parts for a appliance I have never had a need to keep a list of parts, just wondering. :)
Hope you find our site helpful.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 06:33:58 AM »
Was looking up some Frigidaire information at this site and notice they have part lists in .pdf format.

http://b2b.frigidaire.com/support/manuals.asp

Not what you asked for in this topic, but after seeing your other topics thought you maybe interested anyway.

Hope it helps.
Hope you find our site helpful.

Offline lqqk_out

• VIP Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 12:21:30 PM »
I see all your topics are related to parts list, what's up with that?
I'm just trying to think of what anyone one would need with parts list let along in PDF format too.

Been doing this for years and other then looking up a part or a few parts for a appliance I have never had a need to keep a list of parts, just wondering. :)

Sorry for the incredibly late response to your question. I easily get side tracked in today's fast paced world.  Just like many people out there, I'm just someone that works hard and puts in long hours for their weekly shrinking pay check (or what's is really our shrinking purchasing power).  Besides my regular job, over the years I was able to purchase a few rental properties that I try to personally take care of/fix to save myself some money. Many times I try and attempt to fix appliances.  I've been fairly successful in fixing washers, dryers and kitchen ranges. Since the owners manual provides very little detail, the parts list has basically been my schematic in my repairs. Just like for my vehicles (Dodge, VW, Harley-Davidson), I have shop manuals and a parts list manual for them. I'm just a DIYer that makes an attempt for fix things myself and if I'm unable to, I just call a professional. You have a great website with lots of information for the DIYer.

110.86171100 Kenmore dryer has burning smell after replacing parts.

Started by ren

Replies: 3
Views: 1410
Last post August 07, 2012, 04:43:52 PM
by ren
Kenmore Dryer

Started by jdman

Replies: 6
Views: 5813
Last post August 12, 2007, 07:30:06 PM
by AJ
Kenmore Electric Dryer - Model F60909644