Forum > Washer Repair

SAMSUNG WASHER 25,15 AND 7 MINUTE MARK

(1/1)

Blaiser:
I have a Samsung Front Load Washer - Model #WF338AAW/XAA that is trying to go into a HIGH SPEED SPIN on the QUICK WASH CYCLE at the 25 Minute Mark, the 15 Minute Mark and the 7 Minute Mark. It Never really gets to the high speed spin and there is nothing in the Tub. The washer shakes violently which stops the washer from going into a HIGH SPIN Speed. I already replaced all four shocks and still no HIGH SPEED SPIN. Any recommendations on what to do to get this to rectified?
You think that it's a bad stator or RPS Sensor? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DC Code Pops up and UL ??

domain:
It does sound as if the logic is confused. I wish I could be of more assistance.

Blaiser:
I replace the balance rings and this solved the problem. Had to install new bolts because they snapped during removal. Problem solved.

domain:

--- Quote from: Blaiser on January 01, 2014, 08:40:56 PM ---I replace the balance rings and this solved the problem. Had to install new bolts because they snapped during removal. Problem solved.

--- End quote ---
Front of inner tub?

Blaiser:
Front and Back of Inner Tub. Let me see if I have a picture of them. If I do I will forward to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version