Gone over this thing several times with the following result:
1. No water entering the ice maker tray.
2. Have water present at the freezer door. Can fill a glass with water.
3. Water solenoid valves both ohm out at 223 and 320.
4. Cannot find any frozen water lines. Although, may have not looked
in all the right places.
5. Checked both ice bucket sensing devices (emitter and receiver) for
signs of burn or shorts. Non visible. Checked diagnostic light sequence for correct operation. It appears to be working correctly.
6. Recently replaced water filter. Have double checked it for correct
Removed ice maker and checked heater, motor, etc., etc., and it all
? What am I missing? Probably something very
simple that I am overlooking!