Forum > Dishwasher Repair

Tech Tip: W/P Tahoe Dishwasher Leaking Diverter Seal

(1/2) > >>

LowSL2:
2012 – KITCHEN AID, 665 KENMORE AND WHIRLPOOL “TAHOE” – GLOBAL WASH SYSTEM DISHWASHERS

MODELS: ALL 2012 MODELS

ISSUE: SUMP LEAKING DUE TO A BAD DIVERTER SEAL

SERIAL # RANGE: Serial #’s beginning with F2****

EXPLANATION: We want to send out a shipping label to get the SUMP AND DIVERTER MOTOR returned that has this issue of a LEAKING DIVERTER MOTOR SEAL on any of the 2012 Global Wash Dishwashers so we can get a quick quality analysis of the part.

NOTE: DO NOT order the complete Pump/Motor Assembly (Only order the Sump which includes the Diverter Seal and order the diverter motor).

IDENIFICATION: At this time there are visual differences in the parts list that allow you to identify the “2011 Tahoe Global Wash System”.

1. The Fine Mesh Filter key # 3 on the 2011 “2011 Tahoe Global Wash System” is shaped differently.

2. The Sleeve Cover key # 1 is no longer used on the “2011 Tahoe Global Wash System”. 2012 “TAHOE” GLOBAL WASH SYSTEM 2010-2011 “TAHOE” ATLANTIC 2008 – 2010 ORIGINAL TAHOE

bigbuck:
 :thanks: O0

AppTek:
Any update on this? Or do they still want to replace the sump and diverter motor?I had a customer call today with this exact issue.
 :popcorn:

LowSL2:
Yes. If it's leaking thru the center of the diverter motor, you have to replace the sump and diverter. The diverter seal is part of the sump and not a separate part number.

AppTek:
Thanks. I'm going to check it out tonight. I'll see what we find.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version