Forum > Washer Repair

Help. LG Washer Dryer Combo

(1/4) > >>

kat55:
So I have LG washer dryer combo. I have had it about 3 years. I do ALOT of laundry so it gets used for 1-2 loads daily at a min. I have replaced the drain pump twice and one of the circuit boards. Now in the wash cycle it doesn't spin. It makes this whiny noise like it wants to spin but doesn't it doesn't tilt or move either. Ironically though when it is in dry cycle it will spin just fine. Weird. I do not know what part to replace. I have not gotten any error codes but it is not washing clothes good at all due to this problem. Thank you guys for the help :)

:thanks:

haroldsappliance:
Model#?

domain:
First three of serial number? Could you post a video of the issue at hand? I immediately think hall effect sensor but you may wanna check your main pcb connections since you did replace it once....

domain:
Woah should have read that twice lol. Sounds like the software in the main pcb may be sending dirty power since it works in dry not wash. Model and serial please.

kat55:
LG WM3987HW Front Load Washer/Dryer Combo with 4.2 cu. ft. Capacity, 9 Wash Cycles, 6 Dry Cycles, TrueBalance Anti Vibration, Quiet Operation and Ventless Condensing Drying System, White

Sorry. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version