Forum > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

LG French Door (LFX31925) Freezer Cold, Fridge not

(1/7) > >>

agreif11:
Guys, have the above mentioned model.  With the freezer set to -4F on the control panel and the fridge set to 33F, the Freezer is at -8F and the fridge is 40F.  Anyone have any idea what could be causing this one.  Is the damper adjustable in these models where it could be somehow set too "closed".  Just want to know what my options are to check.  I'm not sure if this fridge has a temperature compensation resistor, but  it would seem the freezer is ok, so I wouldn't immediately think that would be a possible solution.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Andrew

domain:
This is a dual evap model. Check resistance temperature detector against its supposed reading while unconnected from main pcb. Per LG they have up to a 7-10 degree temp swing. Either way.  :D

agreif11:
Is that on the Con5 wiring?  the only schematic I hase is for a LFX25960 Fridge.

domain:
They will not be the same. The back of unit should hae large decal of diagram. The main pcb will have markings as well. :D

agreif11:
Well, they replaced the board.  We'll see if that does it, but after 3 hours, temp hasn't really gone down.  I'll give it overnight to see if it actually goes down.  Not sure what else it would be.

Andrew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version