DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the washer shuts down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 minutes.
- Verify that the shipping system, including shipping bolts and spacers, are removed, and that the power cord is out of the washer.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Make sure that all wire harness connections between the Motor & MCU, and MCU to CCU are not broken or with wires detached,
and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Check continuity from the main motor to the motor control (MCU) and MCU to the CCU (MS2, MI3 cavities).
- If the continuity diagnosis failed, Main Harness must be replaced.
- Check the resistance of main Motor. See page 7 ( 6 OHMs )
- Check the resistance of the Tachometer. See page 7. (about 120 OHMs )
- Make sure that the motor connector is assembled correctly.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and wait for 15 seconds.