Forum > Washer Repair

Any MAH4000AWWs for sale

(1/1)

def:
Are there any of those who have an old Maytag Nepture that they want to get rid of? I prefer the 4000 model.

I live in the Birmingham, AL area. Let me know.

:thanks:

:popcorn:

tgoods:
Sign up for an rss feed reader like google reader.  Go to your local craigslist and search for neptune. At the bottom of the search page, click the rss button.  Click add to Google Reader.  Then, every ad that has neptune in it will show up within minutes to your reader. Then, check it every day to see if any new neptune ads show up. If you only want a free washer, make sure you do your search on the free stuff page.

AJ:
I wonder if our rss feed works with google reader?
http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=.xml;type=rss

def:

--- Quote from: tgoods on February 13, 2013, 09:36:37 PM ---Sign up for an rss feed reader like google reader.  Go to your local craigslist and search for neptune. At the bottom of the search page, click the rss button.  Click add to Google Reader.  Then, every ad that has neptune in it will show up within minutes to your reader. Then, check it every day to see if any new neptune ads show up. If you only want a free washer, make sure you do your search on the free stuff page.

--- End quote ---

WOW! Now that's a big help. Thank you.

:thanks:

:)

tgoods:

--- Quote ---I wonder if our rss feed works with google reader?
--- End quote ---

Yeah, it works.  I prefer reading forums on a forum format rather than through a reader, though.

I've used rss to find things on craigslist several times.  There used to be sites like crazedlist.org where you could do nationwide or worldwide craigslist searches and send them to your reader.  I used them to try and find rare parts for a pickup I had.  Craigslist sent c&d letters to all of them and shut them down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version