Forum > Heating & Air Conditioning Repair

Heat pump performance in cold weather.

<< < (4/5) > >>

JWWebster:
I know a guy who added another wall 1 foot from his existing wall on the south facing side of the house. He installed a thermostatically controlled solar driven fan to pump the hot air inside the false wall to inside the house. Cut his power bill down to nothing in winter.

def:

--- Quote from: JWWebster on February 15, 2013, 11:58:00 AM ---I know a guy who added another wall 1 foot from his existing wall on the south facing side of the house. He installed a thermostatically controlled solar driven fan to pump the hot air inside the false wall to inside the house. Cut his power bill down to nothing in winter.

--- End quote ---

Mr. Webster, This sounds like an excellent idea. Does this fellow have any details? Materials, dimensions, etc.? Where is he located geographically? More details please...

:thanks:

:popcorn:

JWWebster:
He lives on Fowl river near Belengrath gardens. We have mild winters here. I think the house was featured in a newspaper article but I cannot find it. You ever hear of a beer can heater?

def:

--- Quote from: JWWebster on February 15, 2013, 04:59:14 PM ---He lives on Fowl river near Belengrath gardens. We have mild winters here. I think the house was featured in a newspaper article but I cannot find it. You ever hear of a beer can heater?

--- End quote ---

Are we talking about Fowl River near Bayou La Batre? Heck, I'll just ride the BMW down there and visits with him. Does he carry a gun? Is he...ya know....right? Is there any danger?

def:
If anyone is interested,  I have a new 40 lb tank of R22. Let me knkw if you would like to trade for it.

Otherwise! I'll just put in the trash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version