Forum > Washer Repair

LG Front Load Washer not spinning freely

<< < (2/3) > >>

domain:
That is not only bearing play. That is total spider destruction. Good call on parts, you will need them. :D

rego:
Yeah, not sure if they are going to repair or not.  I would like to tear it open just to see how bad it is :P ...If so I'll let ya know.  Thanks for the tips folks!

domain:

--- Quote from: rego on February 13, 2013, 06:02:42 AM ---Yeah, not sure if they are going to repair or not.  I would like to tear it open just to see how bad it is :P ...If so I'll let ya know.  Thanks for the tips folks!

--- End quote ---
Offer them a few bucks, maybe just free removal, or explain you would like to see what happened whether they approve the estimate or not. You never know. My customers will bend over backwards for me once I demonstrate my competence and thoroughness.  :D

rego:
She said she would call either way and I will ask to take it off her hands if buying new...would be a good teaching tool for my oldest and maybe a repair video :popcorn: .
I offered the parts at cost already so can't go any lower on the repair...we will see :P

domain:

--- Quote from: rego on February 13, 2013, 04:00:23 PM ---She said she would call either way and I will ask to take it off her hands if buying new...would be a good teaching tool for my oldest and maybe a repair video :popcorn: .
I offered the parts at cost already so can't go any lower on the repair...we will see :P

--- End quote ---
'
I am unsure if you are an LG ASC or not, but that tub would be free to the customer due to the lifetime warranty. That alone should knock the repair down $175 bucks or so. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version