Forum > Chit Chat

Traffic while traveling to customers

(1/1)

bigbuck:
I work in the Baltimore area all day, I have to deal with traffic all day mostly in am & pm, like this am we had a little snow, & took 2 hrs. To get  15 miles away.  Sometimes it's clear & have a traffic delay just because lot more vehicles on the roads then the roads can handle. Anyone have same problem?

Patricio:
When I lived off the San Antonio-Austin corridoor that interstate highway would crawl at times.    live far from that now, also don't have the customers like one would have in the metropoliton area.

Bailey:
It takes me 15-30 minutes to get to a call here. When the wife and I go to Denver for a visit I think about driving between calls there.It would definitely add stress to your day. And to your vehicle.

niobrara:
bigbuck I service two metro areas. And I hate the traffic,I really don"t think I could handle it everyday.I get in the rural areas enough that it makes the drive in the city ok,but all the time ? :tickedoff:

Repairit:
Big Buck,
I have the same issue almost... Snow here in the Western Carolina Mountains today! But, this area is not a metropolis like you deal with, it is a rural area with mountain roads - curving and winding, it takes me 30 minuets to travel 15 miles. Good thing I enjoy the scenery, although it gets a little frustrating time to time when I'm traveling on a two lane (which is the majority of the time) and get behind someone going under the speed limit. I just have to remind myself that I'm likely behind a future customer and back off!
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version