Forum > Range, Oven & Cooktop Repair

Anyone? tech sheet / manual Jenn Air Dual Fuel Downdraft Slide in SVD48600W

(1/2) > >>

Wedgeman55:
Does anyone have any info on this dual fuel (gas cooktop with downdraft, electric oven) I have the wiring diagram, that is all.   Thanks for help.

AJ:

--- Quote from: Wedgeman55 on January 26, 2013, 02:02:57 PM ---Does anyone have any info on this dual fuel (gas cooktop with downdraft, electric oven) I have the wiring diagram, that is all.   Thanks for help.

--- End quote ---

Here is the service manual.
http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=385

What's wrong it?

Wedgeman55:
AJ,  erratic problem.   If you start burners with downdraft running,  will run ok.    Start oven,  working still.    Shut off,   Restart burners then you get an FC code.   If you shut off the breaker,  then turn back on it may be ok,  or might get FC code again right away.   It's Erratic.    FC is a communications error.   Tried checking all of the connections.    Seemed OK.   Don't know whether to try replacing boards,  has several of them.    Any ideas would be helpful.   

Wedgeman55:
Thanks for the manual,  Aj,  I appreciate it.    Will read through and see what I can figure out.   

Wedgeman55:
Still having problems.   Installed a power relay board,   tested with oven,  OK>    Shut off,  turned on rear burner and oven and BOOM = FC code.     Install downdraft board,  ran a little,  turn on rear burner with downdraft.   BOOM  FC code.    Took off wires,  re-install and was running OK.   Told lady to use it and see what happens.   I'll let you know what happens.     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version