Forum > Range, Oven & Cooktop Repair

NEEDING TECH SHEET FOR FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY ELECTRIC RANGE

(1/2) > >>

rapid458:
NEEDING TECH SHEET FOR FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY ELECTRIC RANGE MODEL# CGLEFM97DSB
NO CLOCK DISPLAY NO SURFACE FUNCTIONS ERROR CODE F5 ANY SUGGESTIONS?

AJ:
Hi,

Just F5 is displayed?

I don't see a F5 by itself on the tech sheet.

Tech sheet attached.

rapid458:
Thanks AJ that is definetly the tech sheet, the F5 appears when you turn on any surface control when plugging the range in relay in the clock energizes and switches off ,the EOC has no display at all customer says she was having problems previously would unplug unit and plug in again and would work now no reset when unplugging and plugging in again

AJ:
Wow, this model seems to have three electronic boards plus the clock!
All the F5 error codes on the tech sheet all relate to one board or another, but they are all F5 followed by another code.

Have you looked at it yourself yet?

Guess I would start by inspecting all the electronic boards for any damage to see if there is any obvious damage, bad solder joints or bad connections. Would also check the wire harness and the power cord connections.

rapid458:
Yes I had a look at yesterday, checked all boards and cables it appears from the tech sheet that the EOC has the ability to lock out all surface units, I have ordered a EOC will let you know! got to admit these things keep your mind sharp and challenged! I do have the wiring diagram and schematics also which is a great help for me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version