Forum > Washer Repair

New Belt Drive Top Load manual

(1/2) > >>

dirtyd:
Is there a service manual available for the new Top load belt drive Whirlpool washer? If there is I cant seem to find it. Thanks

AJ:
What's the model number? What's wrong with it?

AJ:
I'm assuming your talking about this one, but you know what they say about assuming...

W10329932 L-84 Whirlpool Vertical Modular Washer Service Manual

dirtyd:
What Im talking about is the replacement for the direct drive model. Is that the link you sent me? Im not sure its called a cabrio though. I'm looking to buy a new washer, a whiirlpool, and Id like to see how it is to service first. Thanks

AJ:

--- Quote from: dirtyd on December 07, 2012, 10:04:44 AM ---What Im talking about is the replacement for the direct drive model. Is that the link you sent me?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I believe so. But what some think or are told by a salesmen as being the replacement for the direct drive model maybe different then what I think. ;)

The model number of the washer your talking about would tell us for sure what washing machine your looking at.

--- Quote from: dirtyd on December 07, 2012, 10:04:44 AM ---Im not sure its called a cabrio though. I'm looking to buy a new washer, a whiirlpool, and Id like to see how it is to service first. Thanks

--- End quote ---

I did not say anything about Cabrio did I?

I just updated the list of model numbers this service manual covers.
W10329932 L-84 Whirlpool Vertical Modular Washer Service Manual

Hope that helps.

http://verticalmodularwasher.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version