Forum > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

SAMSUNG Refrigerator RF266AEPN - Compressor not running

<< < (2/3) > >>

schleven:

--- Quote from: jmeekel on December 05, 2012, 09:08:01 PM ---Another question - Just found out the label gives a Model Number RF266AEPN and a Model Code RF266AZPN/XAA. Which one do I use to get the right main board? Thanks, Jack.

--- End quote ---
the model code number.

jmeekel:

--- Quote from: schleven on December 06, 2012, 09:43:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: jmeekel on December 05, 2012, 09:08:01 PM ---Another question - Just found out the label gives a Model Number RF266AEPN and a Model Code RF266AZPN/XAA. Which one do I use to get the right main board? Thanks, Jack.

--- End quote ---
the model code number.

--- End quote ---
Thanks.
Too bad. Already ordered the board for RF266AEPN. Anyway to check if this board would also work for RF266AZPN? Could Samsung help?

Thanks.

schleven:
according to the diagrams and parts breakdown, the boards are different.  I have always used the model code number, not the model number.

jmeekel:

--- Quote from: schleven on December 06, 2012, 11:57:12 AM ---according to the diagrams and parts breakdown, the boards are different.  I have always used the model code number, not the model number.

--- End quote ---
Understood. I appreciate very much you took the time to check it.  Jack

jmeekel:

--- Quote from: All Brand on December 05, 2012, 03:41:00 PM ---Had simular promblem and it was the main power board.Only 2 years old would not think compressor failure.

--- End quote ---

I got a new board. Same readings. Same problem. The compressor does not start.
The test below seems wrong for my model. My model code number is RF266AZPN/XAA.
"If compressor doesn’t start, check CN75 for 2.5vdc (if not there replace Main PCB) : I found no voltage in pin 4 of CN75 - but again this is assuming the same configuration on my board"

Should I try the Inverter PCB?

Thanks, Jack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version