Forum > Dishwasher Repair

lg dishwasher problem

(1/2) > >>

stu:
I have a 7 month old LG D1454TF dishwasher it was not cheap which has worked fine until now , it keeps showing EI and IE error message which it states there is a hose leakage or water leakage. This is definatley not happening . I wonder if anyone has had the same problems with their LG dishwasher
i had a so called lg engineer ;D he put in new pcb  in  and the IE and EI still comes up he tells me it was my fault owner miss use??

any help???  life not good  :'( :'( :'(

jimbo6679:
We would love to hear what kind of "owner abuse" could cause this.   What do those codes actually mean??

domain:
1E- Inlet Error.
Normal water level not reached following 10 minutes of water supply turned on.
E1- LEAKAGE ERROR:
Excessive RPM of washing motor during wash cycle due to water leakage. O0 O0

tgoods:
This guy is not a technician.  He threw a part at it and then blamed you when he guessed wrong.  Start the dishwasher and open the door after a few minutes.  If there is no water or very little water, you probably have a bad inlet valve or wiring to the valve. Call LG customer service and have them send a different tech. But, before you call, make sure your shutoff valve is completely open.

stu:

--- Quote from: tgoods on December 01, 2012, 08:49:12 PM ---This guy is not a technician.  He threw a part at it and then blamed you when he guessed wrong.  Start the dishwasher and open the door after a few minutes.  If there is no water or very little water, you probably have a bad inlet valve or wiring to the valve. Call LG customer service and have them send a different tech. But, before you call, make sure your shutoff valve is completely open.

--- End quote ---

tryed it still not working  ie still comeing up went back to the shop where i got it tryin to get my money back or a new dishwasher ?>>?? why would the technician say owner miss use ???  sub contractor  not from LG    any one have the same worrys !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version