Forum > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

ice on floor of freezer MFI2569YEB0

<< < (3/5) > >>

AJ:

--- Quote ---He told the wife that the ice would disappear with the defrost working normally and being able to drain and left.
--- End quote ---

If I was the technician I would have removed the ice myself and made sure the drain was working before I left, but that's just me.

Keep us updated...

jrudyjr:
Yeah, I agree that is what I would do if I was working on something.

domain:

--- Quote from: jrudyjr on November 26, 2012, 03:13:33 PM ---He told the wife that the ice would disappear with the defrost working normally and being able to drain and left. It will be interesting to see how long this one holds up before it starts causing the same problem.

--- End quote ---
If he did not remove the ice on the FLOOR of the freezer, I personally do not see the defrost clearing that up.... ???

AJ:

--- Quote from: domain on November 26, 2012, 05:08:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: jrudyjr on November 26, 2012, 03:13:33 PM ---He told the wife that the ice would disappear with the defrost working normally and being able to drain and left. It will be interesting to see how long this one holds up before it starts causing the same problem.

--- End quote ---
If he did not remove the ice on the FLOOR of the freezer, I personally do not see the defrost clearing that up.... ???

--- End quote ---

Just what I was thinking too.

jrudyjr:

--- Quote from: domain on November 26, 2012, 05:08:39 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

We will see, if it doesn't I will be giving them a call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version