Forum > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerator - Again

<< < (5/12) > >>

dab147315:
Possibile control board that controls fans and defrost cycle.Looks like you have water droplets by fan motor and frost on the damper control that makes me think that fan is not working all the time.Is it possible door could be left ajar?

iliiinieis:
Not any more than it has for the last 8 years. It has never done this not even a little in the past. I am going to kick myself for this but where is the control board? If it is bad, I can assure you its not easy to get too. This thing hates me.

dab147315:
There is also a air return on the bottom of that drain pan to the right that maybe plug up with ice.Maybe take some of the lower bins out in fresh food and make sure that you get all the ice out of there and make sure its clear before putting it back together .

dab147315:
In the back by compressor.Its in one of your post Dec 31.From appliance parts pro.

AJ:

--- Quote from: iliiinieis on January 12, 2013, 02:25:56 PM ---I am going to kick myself for this but where is the control board? If it is bad, I can assure you its not easy to get too.

--- End quote ---

The control board, part # W10135090 is #18 on the diagram and is back by the compressor as dab said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version