Forum > Chit Chat

company shut down

(1/1)

donsabol:
after working with family own bussiness in sales and service since 1947 they shut down..
myself 30 years exp. and another tech. of 10 years and one office person decided to make a go at it.
a bit nerve racking setting all up but feel strong .. especially with having the help of this site.
thanks all being out there..

JWWebster:
Just take it one call at the time and do not think everything can get fixed or has to be fixed.I used to try to break my balls fixing things. Some days are good other days not so good.

AJ:
Sorry to hear that, 30 years is a long time.
Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Best of luck, thanks for posting.

Wedgeman55:
Glad to help.   I had the same situation,  worked for about same amount of time,  then BOOM!  no job.   You can do it,  like JW says,   just take one call at a time.   Don't try to fix things you don't know about,  was one of my early mistakes.    I took jobs i wasn't familiar with,  and got burn't a few times.   It will happen,  don't let it get you down.    Have confidance.    Let us know if we can help you.    Hardest part is marketing to get customers.   But you can do it.   Be the best thing that ever happened to you, you just don't kow it yet. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version