F25DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the washer shuts down. If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 minutes.Possible Causes/Procedure
1. Verify the shipping system, including shipping bolts and spacers, is removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 Ω.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.Maytag Washing Machine Model MHWE300VW12 Parts
MCC Part # 8183196
CCU Part # W10271604
I have attached a copy of the tech sheet.
Hope that helps.
Let us know what you find or if you have any other questions.