Forum > Chit Chat

Parts to Start a Business With

<< < (2/4) > >>

ScottyMo1:
Good luck in your adventure. I know years ago the manufactures would put out fast moving parts list. I would guess they don't do that anymore.....

tgoods:
That list is a little out of date.  I was so glad to sell my Whirlpool 95405 belt last year. It was on my truck for about 7 years. :)

LowSL2:
Really jealous here... I can't wait until I'm on my own. Best of luck.

I'll try to get a list of part numbers together. I've been meaning to do this for months.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mpatten2:
Thanks so much LowsL2 and everyone else. I have been working under the security of "corporate" so long it is scary to step out on my own. But, last year I faced a layoff of my full time job plus Sears pulled out of my county at the same time. I went from secure income of a full time job + a part time job to nothing in a matter of 3 months. Didn't see that coming! I recovered from that and am now employed but, it left a mark. The believe in myself and and my skill set.That is what I need to rely on.

I found a parts list AJ put out but it is too much to purchase at once. I think whittling that list down to an essential starting list is where I need to start. If I need to reshare the list let me know. 

Mark

app1:
mpatten2
I would like to see your list as we are  just starting our own service-sales and parts location and was wondering what all I need as well within a lower budget
Thanks and Good Luck
Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version