Forum Index > Refrigerator & Freezer Repair

GE Profile refrigerator PSS26SGPASS Service Manual

<< < (4/4)

AJ:

--- Quote from: degas123 on November 15, 2012, 06:21:24 AM ---AJ, I have seen this manual (31-9075 GE Arctica Side-By-Side CustomCool Refrigerator.pdf) listed on various sites including yours. Although it doesn't cover the 26" model which I have, do you think it is closer than the manual you provided me earlier in this thread? Thanks
PS I sent a pay pal donation for all the help

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Service manual sent via pm.
Thanks for the donation, much appreciated.

degas123:
FYI
The new damper assembly has fixed the problem. The old damper was flopping around. The only thing is that after 2 days, my freezer is set to 0 degrees but stays at 3 degrees, my FF is set to 37 degrees but stays at 40 degrees. Not sure why it won't set exactly like it used too, but I can live with this.

id3rkr:

--- Quote from: degas123 on November 13, 2012, 06:03:07 PM ---Thank you, I did happen to have a copy of this manual but I don't think it covers my exact model. To enter the diag mode you must display 5 in the freezer display and a 5 in the refrigerator display (page 33). My refrigerator display will not bump down to single digits, it goes from 34 to 44 then OFF. This model has the express cool, express thaw tray and turbo cool setting. Any advise? Thanks

--- End quote ---

This is an old thread but has been helpful to me--to answer this question about entering the diagnosis mode for the models with the three digit temp display, press "WARMER" until both freezer and fridge displays say "OFF" then hold down COLDER+WARMER on both sides 3 sec until they flash zeros...all other tests function as shown in the service manual from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version