OK- so, I'm back. I've replaced the MCU now and when I did a test cycle I hit the three buttons, everything lit up and 88 popped up on the display. I hit the number 2 button to initiate the test and it popped up 0, then hit again and 1, then 5, 4, 3, 2 before going blank then the locked clicked open and closed and the drum slowly rated counter clockwise about 2-3 rotations. Then the water started to flow and it actually ran a full test cycle and shut itself off, popping the lock when finished. I'm running a full normal cycle now to see what it does. Other than rotating the drum a few times at the start, it seems to be running normally thus far.