Author Topic: ITS GREAT WE HELP PEOPLE ON THE SITE {BUT}  (Read 12660 times)

Offline dab147315

• Technician
ITS GREAT WE HELP PEOPLE ON THE SITE {BUT}
« on: September 02, 2012, 10:30:48 AM »
I like to help people on this site but i think its rude after a lot of us chime in with are opinions a lot of them never have the courtesy to let us no if any one of us help them with there problem.Some do and i say thank you as this helps us to.My opinion.I guess it my nature to no if anyone of us help them and did it get fix or not.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 11:06:32 AM »
I have been doing this for over 5 years now with this site and before I started appliancejunk.com I helped out a lot on another appliance repair forum for about a year. It's a thanks less job most of the time, but I still enjoy helping when I can. :)
Hope you find our site helpful.

Offline dab147315

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 11:35:04 AM »
Ya that why i love this site that we can help people and also learn in he process.It is a thanks less job sometimes but it is such a great site that you have made and i thank you.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 11:37:45 AM »
 O0

Offline elgato

• Technician
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 05:58:34 PM »
well let me give you my thanks now i ck out this site everyday also told couple of my friends they also belong to this site also i sent for the 900 MANUEL  so again thankyou  O0

Offline Earl Dryer

• Technician
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 08:38:14 PM »
AJ, I also wish to thank you for work in providing this site for the DIYers and Us Techs.  It is always a pleasure to talk with the other techs here and get their insights on this ever changing profession.  I believe that your effort along with JW, Icehouse and many other techs here create a positive atmosphere for encouragement to the younger Techs and DIYers that visit here.
Great work all of you.
Earl

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 08:48:01 PM »
AJ, I also wish to thank you for work in providing this site for the DIYers and Us Techs.  It is always a pleasure to talk with the other techs here and get their insights on this ever changing profession.  I believe that your effort along with JW, Icehouse and many other techs here create a positive atmosphere for encouragement to the younger Techs and DIYers that visit here.
Great work all of you.
Earl

You and the rest of the guys have been a great help in making the site what it is.  :thanks:

Online Patricio

• Technician
  • Tight Lines
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 12:16:02 AM »
Many Kudo's  & Heartfelt thanks.     This site is very appreciated & read most everyday.   Better than color TV.   Did I just age myself?   Thaanks  a Bunch AJ.
Great Old Fashion Hometown Service

Offline JWWebster

• Technician
  • SublimeMasterJW
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
    • JW's Sublime Appliance Advice
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 12:18:32 AM »
Glad to help  O0
May the hinges of our friendship
        never grow rusty.

About the icons: The beer is tip link, if a tech saves ya some money buy em a 6 pack. The small green square=personal message. The green dot is a link to my web page on appliance repair and other general BS I love to post. The letter sends me email.
I love fan letters! LOL

Offline QFMaint

• VIP Member
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 07:45:26 PM »
Well I certainly appreciate all the help I get so here's a big THANKS . I haven't fixed this *%%^$ Kitchenaid microwave yet, but as in any repair it could make a difference if someone else had 'eyes' on it . Until then , Thanks for the help guys !  Jeff @ Quality First Maintenance

Offline jistah

• VIP Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 07:43:04 AM »
I live in the Philadelphia suburb of Berwyn.  I need a repairman who can fix the door springs on my Kitchenaide dishwasher (Model KUD102CRBL0).  Both sides have broken.  I need to know approximately how much it costs to fix.

Jim

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 08:01:02 AM »
I live in the Philadelphia suburb of Berwyn.  I need a repairman who can fix the door springs on my Kitchenaide dishwasher (Model KUD102CRBL0).  Both sides have broken.  I need to know approximately how much it costs to fix.

Jim

Hi Jim,

This is a DIY Appliance Repair website. We help people that want to repair appliance themselves.
We don't quote prices of what it would cost to have someone else fix it for them.

If you want to know how much it would cost to have someone fix it for you then call some local appliance repair shops and ask them.
If you would like help fixing it yourself then start a new topic in our forum and ask for help with the repair.

Offline app1

• Technician
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 03:40:40 PM »
A BIG THANKS TO AJ and ALL of the other techs on this site that help everytime they can... I have used this several times and I am now able to give back to the site with helping others!!! I am now able to Pay It Forward sometimes!!! This Site is Really A GREAT TOOL to have in our Tool Bag!!! Thanks Again AJ

Offline jimbo6679

• VIP Member
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 09:14:04 AM »
I am a plumber, and help moderate some DIY plumbing forums.    We do LOVE to hear feedback from the homeowners, but most of the time don't get it.    Yes we love the ego boost, and the feedback improves the forum for everyone.....but I suggest just don't take it personal if the homeowner uses the info and goes on his merry way.

I have used THIS forum numerous times for personal projects at home.   I do thank you all for the help I have received, and provide feedback most of the time!

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 11:12:10 PM »
Going to make this a "Sticky" topic so it gets pinned to the top of the board index.
Hopefully it will bring more attention to the problem of people not updating their topics.

I know everyone comes to this forum looking for help for their own appliance repair problem and most don't give a rats @$$ about anything or anyone else but themselves.

What we are asking of you will cost you nothing but a minute or two of your time.

If we have taken the time to post a answer to your question please let us know if it solved your problem or not by updating your topic.

Sometime we don't have a answer for you, but more then likely after some time has pass you probably found a solution. If so please update your topic with the solution you found for your problem as it will help others down the road that run into the same thing.

I don't think this is to much to ask in return for keeping this forum helpful. I hope you feel the same way, thanks.

Thanks for this Great site

Started by Mayokeme

Replies: 1
Views: 1112
Last post January 03, 2014, 08:47:27 PM
by AJ
Great Forum!...........thanks for all the help

Started by Eliteengineeringusa

Replies: 1
Views: 2175
Last post November 27, 2007, 12:09:33 PM
by AJ
new to site and need help-added info.....

Started by nursepjill

Replies: 4
Views: 2979
Last post January 21, 2008, 11:45:56 AM
by RegUS_PatOff
Add links to our site.

Started by AJ

Replies: 0
Views: 2018
Last post February 28, 2008, 07:37:42 AM
by AJ
The Great Canadian Pliance Jump