Forum > Chit Chat

ITS GREAT WE HELP PEOPLE ON THE SITE {BUT}

<< < (2/7) > >>

Earl Dryer:
AJ, I also wish to thank you for work in providing this site for the DIYers and Us Techs.  It is always a pleasure to talk with the other techs here and get their insights on this ever changing profession.  I believe that your effort along with JW, Icehouse and many other techs here create a positive atmosphere for encouragement to the younger Techs and DIYers that visit here.
Great work all of you.
Earl

AJ:

--- Quote from: Earl Dryer on September 25, 2012, 08:38:14 PM ---AJ, I also wish to thank you for work in providing this site for the DIYers and Us Techs.  It is always a pleasure to talk with the other techs here and get their insights on this ever changing profession.  I believe that your effort along with JW, Icehouse and many other techs here create a positive atmosphere for encouragement to the younger Techs and DIYers that visit here.
Great work all of you.
Earl

--- End quote ---

You and the rest of the guys have been a great help in making the site what it is.  :thanks:

Patricio:
Many Kudo's  & Heartfelt thanks.     This site is very appreciated & read most everyday.   Better than color TV.   Did I just age myself?   Thaanks  a Bunch AJ.

JWWebster:
Glad to help  O0

QFMaint:
Well I certainly appreciate all the help I get so here's a big THANKS . I haven't fixed this *%%^$ Kitchenaid microwave yet, but as in any repair it could make a difference if someone else had 'eyes' on it . Until then , Thanks for the help guys !  Jeff @ Quality First Maintenance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version